melty bouncyAnother Thriving Community Week on Slack!melty bouncy
Let’s take a look at what happened inside the community the past couple of days...
Helpful discussions in#troubleshooting&#getting-started*:*
• We’ve just opened a discussion on best practices for doing db to db syncs, lots of good content in there, @salmon-actor-23953 even wrote up almost a complete blog post as response!
You can see all of the contributions in #show-us-what-you-got:
• @quiet-motorcycle-68448 created something you have to see for yourself, a “target-jinja” to create dbt models automatically.
• We collected the Meltano teams’ favourite data articles of 2022.
• @many-breakfast-93857 created a SDK-based tap-mongodb (something I was looking forward to for some time).
• @hallowed-summer-24471 just shared a super helpful gist on using GitHub actions to publish dbt docs from a Meltano project.
• @chilly-train-201 is inviting anyone interested to his demo using GoodData and Meltano together. Take a look at the meet up details.
Welcome to the newcomers@some-exabyte-66264@busy-guitar-16999 and many more for already actively engaging in our Slack community!
Last but not least...
1. ⭐ us on GitHub! It really makes a difference for open source projects.
2. We’re making our meltastic newsletter a regular monthly thing! Jump on it to stay up-to-date with Meltano.
melty bouncyKeep on being meltasticmelty bouncy
melty bouncy 6
gull scream 6
01/31/2023, 3:59 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome!
01/31/2023, 6:50 PM
@busy-guitar-16999 we’re already ready to welcome more meltastic people to the community 🙂