melty bouncyAnother Thriving Community Week on Slack!melty bouncy
Melty has been hiding in Chile the past week and yet, the community is having fun as always.
Helpful discussions in #troubleshooting & #getting-started:
• There's been a discussion on how to get the airbyte mssql connector to work, take a look into it if you want to try it out as well.
• Do you want to use tap-google-analytics and rename columns? Take a look at this discussion, the tap supports stream maps and those make it super easy to do things like this.
• Want to run Meltano inside another hosted orchestrator like Prefect? I just added to a short emerging discussion about it, feel free to add your thoughts as well.
You can see all of the contributions in #show-us-what-you-got:
• @boundless-businessperson-66683 from Evidence talked about using Meltano to manage all of your data stack as code inside one repository. Check out his slides.
• @flat-bear-81546 showed his newest project off. He's using GitLab CI and Meltano to collect stats on his open mails/trello tasks etc. Go take a look.
Welcome to the newcomers @plain-alarm-89883@rough-address-74237@rough-sugar-43422 and many more for already actively engaging in our Slack community!
Last but not least...
1. ⭐ us on GitHub! It really makes a difference for open source projects.
2. We're making our meltastic newsletter a regular monthly thing! Jump on it to stay up-to-date with Meltano.