<!channel> In case you missed it, we're hosting our annual tap-toberfest at the end of this month! There are plenty of ways to contribute:
• Find a tap or target on the Meltano Hub and make sure the settings are up to date. You can view settings on a tap's Hub page and update it with ones that are in the source but not yet listed.
• Update the description of a tap or target on the Meltano Hub.
• Get a tap to run and write about it! Either on Medium, your personal website, or possibly as a tutorial in the Meltano docs.
• Migrate a tap or target to the SDK.
• Build a new tap or target using the SDK.
Be sure to register and subscribe to the event calendar to stay up to date. Hoppy hacking!