ofer_kulka11/19/2020, 1:32 PM
extractor but I cannot figure out where some fields reside in and if they are entirely available currently in the implementation available. I must be transparent that I have very low familiarity with the Marketing API to begin with and the data points.
Looking at the documentation here https://github.com/singer-io/tap-facebook:
Extracts the following resources from Facebook for a one Ad account
• Ad Creatives
• Ad Sets
• Ads Insights
• Breakdown by age and gender
• Breakdown by country
• Breakdown by placement and device
It appears as if the 'Breakdown' available within Meltano do not include
breakdowns only age/gender, country and placement_device
• For instance I do not understand how the '*breakdown*' works - and if these are tables or dimensions and how it comes together within the extractor on Meltano - seems each one are multiple tables.
• I could not find the following metrics
- any idea where those sit and are available?
- how and where do I find these ?
Any assistance would be helpful?